Important Messages from Principal Jones-Hart
Congratulations to the wonderful staff and students who represent our Riverside Ram Family! We are excited to recognize Ava Maranto as our 5th grade Student of the Year.
Congratulations to our RES 2021-2022 Teacher of the Year, Dr. Alexis Morris!
Shout Out to Our Riverside Teacher and Support Staff of the Month:
December teacher: Mrs. Lindsay
December support: Mrs. Cook
January teacher: Mrs. Landry
January support: Ms. Hines
Caddo Strong Start Plan Updated
2021-2022 Covid Guidance
Click here for complete guidance
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS AT A GLANCE
In accordance with state and federal guidelines, masks will be required for both staff and students while on a district bus.
• Face coverings are optional for staff, students, and visitors.
• Face coverings will be required for individuals identified as close contacts of a positive COVID case in accordance with CDC quarantine guidelines.
• In accordance with federal mandates, masks will be required for both staff and students when on a district bus.
• Should a student or staff member test positive for COVID-19 they will be asked to isolate for 10 days with the date the positive test was administered considered Day 0.
• Vaccinated individuals who are deemed close contacts of a positive COVID-19 case will not be required to quarantine, but are encouraged to take a COVID-19 test between days 3 and 5 from exposure to a positive case.
• Unvaccinated individuals who are deemed close contacts of a positive COVID-19 case will be required to quarantine following either a testing or time-based strategy.
• Physical distancing will continue to be implemented to the maximum extent possible.
• Sites should strive to allow for six feet of space between children and six feet between adults and others whenever possible.
• Schools may permit visitors to campuses in controlled settings. Examples include small group tours of schools (avoiding entering classrooms), individual student shadowing, parent-teacher conferences, and school programs with after-school events encouraged.
• Visitors must submit to completion of a visitor screening form to assist in contact tracing and are encouraged to wear a face covering.
• Social distancing should be maintained at all times.
• Contact tracing should be considered when permitting visitors on campuses and determining where they go.
• The district’s medical team and the school’s Executive Director of School Performance will be available to assist schools in reviewing health and safety protocols for individual events, programs, and/or activities.
• The district’s visitor protocols will be reassessed at the end of each nine weeks or as appropriate.
We will be partnering with LSUHS with a K-12 Covid Testing Program.
If you'd like to participate, here are the following links:
See information regarding payment of student/club fees and lost library books with PayForIt. Please contact the school if you have any questions. If you click on the PayForIt instruction document, a link will open to create your account.
Please use the link to get directions for accessing the Student Progress Portal. You can view progress reports and nine weeks report card grades.